Published April 1, 2020 11:01pm
The Makati Medical Center (MMC) has discharged 29 of its coronavirus disease (COVID-19) patients after they recovered from the respiratory disease.advertisement
MMC Medical Director Dr. Saturnino Javier said all patients were discharged after testing negative for the new coronavirus twice, according to a 24 Oras report by Mai Bermudez on Wednesday.
The hospital also reported that none of their healthcare workers who attend to COVID-19 patients have tested positive for the virus so far.
Javier said the MMC has attended to 832 persons under investigation and 449 others under monitoring for possible COVID-19 infection.
Meanwhile, two MMC staff who were earlier intubated in their intensive care unit after contracting COVID-19 from their respective communities are now on their way to recovery.